Low power consumption，
Micro pump for sphygmomanometer
We provide small air diaphragm pumps for pressure and vacuum, as well as small liquid pumps manufactured in peristaltic and diaphragm technologies. Our engineers designed the pumps to achieve an excellent size to performance ratio and full control over the operation of all of our pump models.
Low power consumption，
Suitable for blood pressure measuring instrument
High precision, sufficient air, low noise
1. Under the condition of rated voltage DC 6V, it takes about 11.5 seconds to increase the pressure in a 500cc container from 0 to 300mmHg.
2. The allowable voltage range is DC 3.0V-DC 7.0V.
3. The allowable temperature range is 5℃-50℃; the humidity range is 30%RH-85%RH. When the rated voltage is used and the pressure reaches 300mmHg, the basic performance of the air pump will not be affected.
4. Under the condition of rated voltage DC 6V, the current consumed when the pressure rises from 0 to 300mmHg is 430Ma.
5. Connect the air outlet of the pump to the test device through the pump tube, and place a noise meter at a distance of 30 cm from the pump. Then under the rated voltage (DC 6V), when the pressure rises from 0 to 300mmHg, the measured noise value is: 55Db. The pump should be placed on a 5cm thick foam board during the noise test.
6. Maximum pressure under rated voltage: 400mmHg.
Noise: ≤55 dB
Note: This data is measured by a professional silent laboratory, and the actual situation shall prevail
1. Low temperature test: Take it out after placing it at -25°C for 96 hours, and perform characteristic measurement after placing it at room temperature for another 2 hours.
2. High temperature test: Take it out after placing it at +70°C for 96 hours, and perform characteristic measurement after placing it at room temperature for another 2 hours.
3. High-temperature and high-humidity test: Take it out after placing it at +70℃95%RH for 96 hours, and then perform characteristic measurement after placing it at room temperature for another 2 hours.
4. Temperature and humidity cycle test: +70℃85%RHx×3H→-20℃×3H treat these as one cycle, repeat 10 cycles.
5. Endurance test: Test as follows, after 3000 cycles, the parameters can be met: maximum pressurization time: 15S; maximum current consumption; 520Ma; air leakage: 10mmHg/min; maximum noise: 60Db.
High quality DC motor
After 3000 cycles of operation, the power is still excellent and the basic performance is not affected.
It is recommended to use a special fixing frame for the micro air pump.
Tinned copper core，Safe and will not get hot，
Cable length is about 140cm，
The above data are from Kamoer laboratory.